Salem Chamber Street Fairs
Salem Chamber Haunted Biz Baz & Essex Street Fair
Haunted Biz Baz
Date: Saturday, October 5, & Sunday, October 6, 2019
Time: Saturday 10am - 8pm; Sunday 10am - 6pm
Location: Essex Street Pedestrian Mall and surroundings
Be one of over 80 vendors to participate in the Haunted Happenings festivities by reserving your spot at the Salem Chamber of Commerce Haunted Biz Baz that will be held on October 5 (10am-8pm) & October 6, 2019 (10am-6pm). The event is really the kick-off of Haunted Happenings, and annually draws tens of thousands of visitors to downtown Salem. Register early, space is limited!
Your Space: 10’ by 10’ (1 additional space may be rented)
Deadline: September 6, 2019
Payment due with application - will be refunded if applicant is not selected
- The event will be held rain or shine.
- Once selected, fees are nonrefundable
- Set up time is 8am and break down time is 8pm/6pm
- No generators will be allowed. (NO EXCEPTIONS - This will be enforced in 2019)
Haunted Biz Baz Fee Schedule: (Members / Non-Members) Vendors: $200 $400 Handmade Arts & Crafts: $150 * $250 * Non-profit Organizations: $100 ** $150 ** Food Vendors: $250 *** $500 ***
(All fees MUST be remitted with application.)
* Handmade arts & craft rate only applies to those vendors that make the arts & crafts themselves. Only items that qualify under this category may be sold in your space.
** Non-profits must attach copy of Determination Letter from the IRS or other proof of non-profit status.
*** Limited to 6 Food Vendor spaces total. Chamber members will receive priority placement. Food Vendors must obtain all necessary permits from the Chamber, and return along with payments and Biz Baz application by September 6th.
TO ALL VENDORS:
- The Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse vendors selling merchandise already sold by year-round retailers in the downtown area, for example, Salem, Boston or witch-themed tee-shirts/sweatshirts/caps.
- The City of Salem requires that all vendors participating in the Essex Street Fair must fill in the attached Board of Probation Inquiry Request for Criminal Record (CORI) form. Please return with your application and payment to the Salem Chamber of Commerce.
Essex Street Fair
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2019 Essex Street Fair. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on our mailing list for next year.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact the Salem Chamber of Commerce, Tel.: 978.744.0004 or e-mail us at email@example.com.