Join the Salem Chamber! YOUR MEMBERSHIP & MARKETING DOLLARS WELL SPENT!
How Membership Benefits Your Business
Promotion & Exposure
Membership allows you to take advantage of the many programs & benefits we offer to help your business gain visibility.
- Consumer & Business to Business Referrals. Our office receives hundreds of calls every month and we refer Chamber members exclusively. We also encourage Member-to-Member referrals.
- Listings (alphabetical & by category) in our annual Business Directory & Resource Guide.
- Complimentary listing on our website with a hyperlink to your website.
- Your business news & events can be delivered to the inbox of 2,500 in our weekly Chamber E-Newsletter.
- Your event can be listed on our online Calendar of Community events.
Our networking events are extremely effective in connecting business professionals with potential clients and customers. We offer two complimentary events each month for members.
Coffee Connections give members the opportunity to gain valuable business knowledge and important information about the city of Salem. Coffee Connections are from 7:30 – 9 AM.
After Hours are an open-forum business card exchange that allows you the opportunity for intensive, one-on-one networking. Bring plenty of business cards! After Hours are from 5 – 7 PM.
We offer several effective and affordable advertising opportunities. They are an excellent way to broadcast your goods and services to hundreds of potential clients.
- Membership labels can be purchased for $150 (free for new members).
- Members can have a promotional insert placed into our membership mailers for $150.
- Sponsorship: You can become a sponsor of any of our events. Whether it’s sponsoring the Annual Holiday Breakfast or having a banner in the Haunted Happenings Parade, your business will gain exposure.
- Members can advertise to our eNewsletter list with a dedicated eBlast for $100 per email.
Group Discounts & Programs
- Access to group health insurance rates - click here for brochure
- Access to Member-to-Member discounts
- Access to the Salem Gift Certificate Program
The collective voice of our large membership provides your business with more visibility on the local and state level about critical issues, including the tax classification factor, Salem-Beverly access road, and downtown parking.
Business & Community Events
Your membership investment allows the Chamber to offer many other outstanding events and programs designed to enhance both the business and civic community. These events include: Salem So Sweet Ice Sculpture Festival, Health & Wellness Expo, Awards Dinner, Essex Street Fair, Spring & Fall Restaurant Weeks, Haunted Happenings Grand Parade, Haunted BizBaz Street Fair and the Annual Holiday Breakfast.
Why wait? Join now by filling out a membership application today or click the button below!