15th Annual Health & Wellness Expo
Saturday, March 30, 2019
10:00am - 3:00pm
Presented by the Salem, Peabody & Beverly Chambers of Commerce
The start of a new year is the perfect time to take stock and make sure your ‘house is in order’ on all levels – health, home, fitness, financial security, etc. The 15th Annual Health & Wellness Expo offers a unique opportunity to speak directly to consumers about how your product or service can save them time, money or stress. Take advantage of the incredible Saturday foot traffic at one of New England’s largest shopping centers to locate new prospects, generate leads, set up appointments and build customers relationships. Exhibitors will include hospitals, health insurance providers, massage & bodywork, yoga, senior services, health & fitness facilities, etc. General admission to the Health & Wellness Expo is free.
List of the 2019 Participants
Allied Care, Allied Health at Rosewood, Ameriprise Financial, Atlantic Ambulance Service, Body & Soul Massage, Boston Children's Hospital - Peabody, Capital One Café, Care by the Coast, Inc., CareOne at Peabody, Citizens Inn, Disability Resource Center, Eastern Bank, Get College Going, Grateful Friends, Growing Smile, Healing Winds USA, Healthy Living Using Essential Oils, Hearing Life (formerly Mass Audiology), Lahey Health, Lucky Dogs Daycare, Northeast Arc, North Shore Medical Center, Partners in Rehab PT, Profile by Sanford, Regulate Yours, Life Coaching, RTN Federal Credit Union, Sleep Number, Torigian Family YMCA, United Home Experts, White Wolf Fitness
Additional participants will be posted once they register.
- Exposure to thousands of residents of the North Shore
- Ability to network with consumers and vendors
- Generate leads
- Grow your customer base and build customer relationships on the North Shore
- Set up appointments
- Provide free demonstrations or screenings
All exhibitors receive:
- One skirted table (6ft) with 2 chairs, 3ft high pipe & drape setup
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electricity available for an additional fee ($20)
- Publicity through 3 Chambers of Commerce: Peabody, Beverly & Salem
- Company name and description included (2-3 sentences) in Expo Guide
- Company Name on Event Page on each chamber’s website
Exhibit Space Sells Out Fast!
If you are interested in being a vendor or sponsor and reaching thousands of customers in one day, please find the application form here and contact email@example.com ASAP to reserve your space.