We at Mr. Appliance® are looking for qualified professionals to join our team. As an appliance repair franchise network with over 250 locations, we frequently have appliance repair job openings for technicians, managers, and support personnel throughout North America. Our Salem, MA branch location is actively hiring and covers area from Ipswich to Wakefield. Our franchises offer competitive compensation packages, complete training programs, and fast track advancement. We live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient maintenance, and repair of appliances and other equipment.. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices , daily route sheet via iPad POS system
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical faults
- Refrigerant certification preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Program
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Company Vehicle with fuel card
- Flexible and variable hours (no weekends)
We are actively interviewing for this position